Monday, August 25, 2014

Sleep...How I've missed you!!

It's happened...It's finally happened....Joe is sleeping through the night!!!!
I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this day to come and it's finally here.

About a week ago I decided to help him into the transition.  He's doing well eating solid food
and there is no way he is still hungry during the middle of the night anymore. I was afraid
that if I kept feeding him when he woke he would form a habit, so I decided to let him be.
He cried anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour the first few nights, but that was it.
After about 3 nights he started sleeping straight through...Hallelujah!!

He typically goes to bed around 6:30PM and will sleep until anywhere between 
5:30AM - 6:30AM.  Sometimes he'll wake closer to 5:00AM and if I'm lucky I can feed him
 and put him back down for an hour or so.  Either way, I'm finally getting a full night's sleep!
YAY!!  Thank you Joe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment