Thursday, August 14, 2014

Ice Bucket Challenge Accepted!

Ryan and I were nominated by his brother Tim to do the Ice Bucket Challenge in order
to bring awareness to ALS research and funding.  We wanted to make things a little fun
so for my video I decided to dress as goofy as possible.  Snorkel, mask, flippers,
all while standing in front of Owen's blow up kiddie pool.


I thought I had a creative video until Ryan came up with the idea to have Owen join him for 
his challenge.  I wasn't sure if Owen would cooperate, but he was amazing.  He poured
not only one, but two buckets of water over his own little head.  The two of them look
so cute together that I can't help but want to watch the video over and over again.  Owen
loves it just as much and loves watching him and his daddy.  Owen, you get my vote
for best Ice Bucket Challenge video ever!  You are so cute and fearless.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment