Monday, November 13, 2017

The Big Suprise

This morning we woke the boys up with a big surprise.  Ryan and I have been planning a
vacation to Disney World for over 6 months.  We decided we would wait until this morning to clue the boys in to our surprise.  Anyone who knows me knows that for me to keep a
surprise of this magnitude, for this long, is pretty difficult...but I did it!!  I planned, shopped
and packed in secret while the boys were at school or sleeping.  I had everything ready
to go for when we woke them up this morning.  Here is how it went...


Truth be told, I was hoping for a little more excitement.  Maybe some screaming, jumping
up and down.  But then I remembered that it was only 5:40 in the morning and we had just
woken them up from a deep sleep.  I probably would be a bit groggy too.  I don't need the
theatrics to know they're excited.  We're going to have such an amazing time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment