Friday, November 17, 2017

Disney Day 5 - Magic Kingdom

Today was our last day at Disney and what better park to say our farewell in
than Magic Kingdom.




We decided to give the Winnie the Pooh ride a try.  The boys aren't huge Winnie the Pooh
fans, so the last time we were here I didn't even bother taking them on it.  What a mistake!
This ride was so fun!!  Not only was the queue amazing, with tons of things to keep
the kids busy, but the ride itself was so cute!



I liked it so much that immediately after we got off the ride I tried swapping our fast passes
so we could go on it again before we had to leave.  Unfortunately there we no fast passes
left.  Thankfully we had a lot of our other favorites to keep us busy.

I went on Tomorrowland Speedway with Owen, which was hilarious!  It brought back
memories of me driving my own mom around on this ride and both of us just cracking up.
I can still see the old picture in my head of the two of us laughing.  Owen was a
great driver and was so excited to be driving.  Look at how happy he is!!






Ryan got a turn too.


Miles and Joe fell asleep waiting, so it was the perfect time for Ryan and Owen
to take a ride on Mine Train.



This is one of my favorite pictures.  Owen was so brave and leaned over to Ryan and said,
"Daddy, we have to put our hands up."  They're so cute!


We finished the day going on Joe's favorite ride...Buzz Lightyear.



There was some sort of malfunction and the ride stopped for a few minutes.
Let me tell you how thankful I am that I was not in the car with Joe....



On our walk out the Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play! street party was going on in front of the castle.  It was really fun!  The boys had no interest in dancing, but it still really entertaining to watch.





Our final stop was at the Main Street Confectionary.  We bought various sweets and treats
with all of our leftover snack credits before heading back to the hotel to catch the Magical
Express to the airport.  Until next time Disney....we'll miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment