Monday, March 13, 2017

White Chex

I found a new dessert the boys LOVE!!


Puppy Chow, or as the boys like to call it, "White Chex."

I can't even remember the last time I made it.  Definitely not since Owen has been born.
But my sister made some and sent me a picture of her melting the chocolate on the stove
top.  Suddenly I had a craving I knew could only be satisfied if I made my own batch.

I dropped the boys off at school, went for a run, stopped at the store to pick up the
ingredients, then rushed home to make it before I had to pick them up again.  Yes, it was
one of those type of cravings.  Where I literally needed to make it that moment
or I wouldn't stop thinking about it.

When the boys walked in the door after school they saw the puppy chow drying on the
counter top and immediately wanted to try it.  Thus began their love for "white chex."
I have a feeling I will be making it a lot more frequently from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment