Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Joe's Big Boy Haircut

The time has come for Joe to get his luscious locks trimmed off.  


He's had a few haircuts already, but they mostly just trimmed and cleaned things up when it
got too long.  His curls were so cute that it was hard to let them go.  But it was beginning to
look more disheveled than cute lately, plus I heard a few comments from strangers
insinuating that he was a girl. Add to that the fight we had every time we had to brush his
hair after the bath because the snarls hurt, and it was time for a big boy cut.


I was so nervous.  I had no idea how it was going to look or if the curls would be gone completely.  While they were crazy, they were still really cute and it made me a little sad to think our days of curls might be over.  Turns out I had nothing to worry about.



Looks like Joe's curls are here to stay.  It's just a shorter, big boy version, or his crazy curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment