Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Start of Spring Break 2017

This week the kids had their Spring Break and as luck would have it, there was rain in the
forecast every single day!  On Monday we didn't have anything going on so we played in the
house ALL DAY.  That one day was enough for me to know I'd rather go through the week
with a plan.  So for the rest of the week I tried to plan a little something every morning
to keep us busy and entertained. Not only did it help the week to move along,
but I wanted to make their break fun for them.

We started on Tuesday meeting the Elseners for a little bowling.  Joe was so funny.  Most of
the time when we go bowling it is with my mom in WI.  So when I told him we were going
bowling, he asked who we were going with.  I told him Olivia, Graham and Quinn and he
very matter of factly, with his hands bouncing up and down to the sides in true Joe fashion
told me, "No.  We bowl with Grandma!"  He was so confused that we can actually bowl with
people other than Grandma.  ;)  After he got past the initial shock, he and Owen had a blast!



 

Then after naps we headed out to the park where Miles was more than happy
to take another ride on the swing.


His brothers were also more than happy to keep him company.






Now that Ryan goes into work earlier these days, he gets home earlier too.  So tonight he
came and met us at the park after he got home from work.  I'm loving this new schedule of
his.  We're sad we don't see him in the morning, but it's so nice to have him home earlier
in the evening to spend time with us before dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment