Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Pancake Lovers

Saying Owen and Joe are pancake lovers is a vast understatement.  We eat pancakes in
our house for breakfast nearly every day.  I typically make them pancakes from scratch 3
times a week, then the other days they have the leftover pancakes, or frozen pancakes.  It's
probably not the healthiest breakfast, but they love it and at least they're eating something.
 
So it only seemed fitting that when I found out yesterday was National Pancake Day and IHOP was giving out free short stacks of pancakes, I decided to take the boys for lunch.
 
 
We patiently waited for our table among the crowds of people also there for their free
pancakes.  Then we sat at our table and each got a delicious stack of pancakes
delivered to us for our lunch.

 
I felt bad leaving Miles out, so I gave him a little pancake to try too. 
 

It was no surprise that he is also a big fan of pancakes and has joined us in our morning pancake breakfast ritual.



I'm sure they'll grow out of their pancake phase at some point, but for now I have my
pancake recipe memorized and have a big jug of Buttermilk stocked in my frig at all times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment