Saturday, December 10, 2016

Old School

Tonight Ryan and I were invited to a Retro Casserole Potluck Party.  It was a creative way to get people together near the holidays, and we had a lot of fun with it.


I decided to bring tater tot casserole.  It's funny because even though it can be considered
retro, it is still one of my brother's favorites to this day.  :)  

The rest of our dinner was made up of beef stroganoff, cheeseburger casserole, green fluff,
pink fluff, pistachio jello salad, date pudding and scotcheroos.  It was delicious!
Especially the green fluff.  I could eat that all day long!

Not only did we go retro with the food...we dressed the part too.


I'm very fortunate to have met such a great group of girls from the boys' school.
I'm looking forward to making this an annual tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment