Thursday, August 3, 2017

Wausau Children's Museum

It was raining this morning and we were looking for things to do to keep the kids busy,
so my mom and I took them to the "Children's Museum."  



To me it's more of a big giant play space than a museum, but either way it was perfect!
The boys kept busy for a really long time, which is always a win in my book.  Plus there
was a lot of open space for them to run around which is just what we needed on a rainy day.  Sure there may be lots of germs as there are in any big play area,
but I'd come back here in a second.  It was great!






One of the highlights of the visits was Joe's puppet show.  
It's so simple, but it makes me smile every time I watch it. 
 

"The little lion, bite-ed the hand..ow!"


And Owen was LOVING the drums.  He spent so much time playing these!
Perhaps we have a future drummer in the family.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment