Friday, August 18, 2017

Air Show Practice

This weekend is the Chicago Air and Water show.  I am a huge fan!  Not so much of the
water part, but I love watching the planes.  They fascinate me!  While I love the Air Show,
I don't love it enough to brave the ridiculous crowds that pool down there on Saturday and
Sunday.  The perfect compromise...the practice day!  All the fun with way less people.

I took the boys two year ago and we had a blast.  We had such a great time that I decided to

try it again this year, this time with all three boys.  It may not seem like a huge challenge, but
finding parking, walking to the beach, keeping an eye on all three of them in a still somewhat
crowded open space, all while making sure Miles doesn't eat mouthfuls of sand can be a bit
daunting.  Thankfully the stars aligned and it was a successful trip.  Truth be told, the kids
were more excited about the beach than the actual planes behind them, but we still had a
lot of fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment