Friday, August 4, 2017

Happy Birthday to Me!!

My birthday happened to fall on a day we were in Wausau so I got to celebrate with my
family.  Bobby and Hannah introduced me to Jamaican Cowboy at Texas Roadhouse.
It was delicious and a great way to toast turning 36.


I had been admiring this little bottle tree in my mom's garden, and guess who is now the
proud owner of one??  It's solar powered and lights up when it gets dark out.  I love it
because it is unique, adds character to the garden and always reminds me of my mom. 
 

My dad and I share a love for mandevillas.  Earlier in the summer I was telling him how
bummed I was that they were sold out at Costco before I could get mine.  Lucky for me one
of my dad's customers is a florist.  We drove over to their greenhouse and picked up this
huge white mandevilla as part of my birthday gift. 


Now every time I look into our backyard I can see the bottle tree and mandevilla
and think of how lucky I am to have such a great family.

And speaking of great, when we came home I walked in to find this on the counter...
 

Ryan is truly the greatest!!  A beautiful bouquet of flowers, two bottles of sparkling wine, and chocolates from my favorite chocolate shop.  YUM!!!!

Thanks to everyone for making me feel so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment