Sunday, August 13, 2017

Bison's Bluff

I've been looking for fun new places to take the kids and happened to hear about a "nature
playground" called Bison's Bluff.  I looked at some pictures online and knew the boys would
love it.  They always love the stream section at the arboretum, so I figured this would be
right up their alley.  Plus, it's free, which beats the arboretum any day in my book!  

As I suspected, the boys loved the water part.  Owen jumped across the rocks over and
over again.  Then he and Joe attempted to build a dam on the waterfall.  Even Miles stuck
his feet in.  When they got tired of the water, we explored the rest of the park.  It actually
wasn't as big as I expected, so it was easy to keep track of everyone, which was nice.  










It was a really cool place and a great way to spend a Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment