Sunday, May 18, 2014

I Love Weekends!!

I thought I loved weekends when I was working, but I have an even greater appreciation 
for them now that I am home with the kids.  It's not that I am super stressed out from the week of being with the kids...I love being able to be home with them.  What makes the
weekend so special is Ryan is home with us and we get to spend time together as a family.  

The best weekends are in the Spring and Summer because the weather is warm enough for
us to start our mornings out with a coffee walk.  Owen runs most of the way which is great
exercise for him, Ryan and I get a delicious Starbucks, and Joe gets some nice fresh air to
tire him out for his nap when he gets home.  It's a win for us all.

This weekend was no exception.  We started both mornings out with our routine walk.


Who wouldn't love walking with these two??


 We couldn't get quite the same sweet smile out of Owen when he and I tried to take a
picture, but at least we know we'll have plenty more walks to try again.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment