Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!

First and foremost I want to wish a happy Mother's day to my mom!
I feel so fortunate to have such an amazing, caring, thoughtful, helpful, creative, selfless,
fun, loving, patient woman as not only my mom, but a Grandma to Owen and Joe.  They
don't realize how lucky they are yet, but soon enough they will realize it and be just
as thankful as I am.  We love you so much Mom!!
And speaking of being thankful, I am also so lucky to have such a great husband who takes
such great care of me and made me feel so special today.  He started the day by running
to grab our coffee and making delicious french toast for breakfast.  When he came through
the door with our coffee, he had two bouquets of flowers in his hand...one from Owen
and one from Joe.  Then when I went to sit at the table for breakfast there was a small
box with a beautiful gold watch in it.  Totally not necessary at all, but I love it!

Even more exciting than the watch however, was the next part of the day.  He enlisted
his brother Tim to help him organize the garage (something I have been begging for).  I 
patiently waited inside while they worked their magic.  A short while later I went out to see
the fruits of all of their hard labor and here it is....Best Mother's Day present ever!!!! ;)


Shelves, racks to hang everything, bikes hung up, and even a hanging tennis ball to tell me how far to pull into the garage.  Looks like a different garage.  LOVE IT!!
Thanks so much for your help Tim!
 


    Thank you for making me feel so loved today Ryan.  
You make me want to be the best mom I can possibly be.  Love You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment