Monday, May 26, 2014

"Ca-pee? Mommy I want ca-pee."

I never thought I would ever say this, but my 2 year old is a coffee drinker.


Ryan and I frequently get Starbucks on the weekends, so Owen sees us with it a lot.  One
day he kept asking for a sip of mine.  After many failed attempts at telling him no and having
the conversation dropped, I decided to let him try it.  I figured I might as well.  Surely he
would get one taste, find it disgusting, and not mention it again.  Nope!  
Instead I get "Mmmmm" as a response.  What?!?  

Thankfully since I am nursing Joe I am always drinking decaf so I don't mind giving him a
sip here or there.  How can I resist when he comes up to me in the cutest voice and
says, "Ca-pee?  Mommy, I want ca-pee."  I love you my cute little ca-pee lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment