Saturday, January 14, 2017

Medieval Times

The last time we were driving home from WI we drove past Medieval Times.  It got me thinking about how that would be a fun place to take the boys.  With Owen's birthday coming up next weekend, I thought we could start the celebration early
with a trip to the "big castle". 






It was a really fun experience and the food was delicious!!  The boys had mixed reviews.
Owen loved it!  Joe loved it, but got a little bored and slightly scared at the end when the
knights started fighting.  And I think it's safe to say Miles hated it.  It was really loud with
everyone cheering so it was a bit overwhelming for him.  He cried through a lot of it.  He
somehow managed to fall asleep for a little while which was awesome because it gave me a
chance to eat.  But other than that I did my best to comfort him, shield his ears from the
noise, and took him out to the lobby occasionally to give him a break from all of the noise.
Here is a little taste of what we got to see.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment