Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Joe's Cruisin

Recently Joe has become much more agile and brave.  He is pulling up on almost
everything and anything he can.  And when I mean anything, here he is on our trip to Target today.  I was helping Owen use the bathroom and he decided to turn all the way around in
the cart, while strapped in I might add.  He proceeded to kneel and then tried to stand.


It's to the point where I really can't leave him alone in a room for more than a minute or two.
He and Owen were playing downstairs and I ran up to the kitchen to grab them a snack.
I came downstairs to find this.


And I can't even think of leaving him in the living room for too long because now he's
grown fond of climbing up the stairs.


It seems he just doesn't like sitting anymore.  Standing is way more exciting so any chance
he gets he is pulling himself up.
 





We're still a little ways off from walking, but he likes to practice.  I've tried the walker but
it's not his favorite.  As it starts moving away from him he doesn't realize he's supposed
to move his feet and gets mad not knowing how to stop it.





He is so curious and gets into everything these days.  I was feeding him lunch and walked
into the kitchen for a minute.  I came back to find him with one arm completely out of his
shirt.  Not sure how he pulled that one off.


I am having so much fun watching him learn all these new tricks
and he seems to be having a lot of fun too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment