Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Joe's Birthday - Round 2

Today I had a small birthday party with some of Joe and Owen's friends.


I like doing the party for the kids separate from our family party so I can put all my focus on
them, let them run around, be crazy and do fun kid things.  I decided it would be fun for
the kids to decorate their own cupcakes.  I frosted them, then put out various bowls of
sprinkles for them to make their own creations.  
 
 
 
 


 

I made sure to have some delicious treats for the mommas as well.


 
 
I wanted to have fun with my pumpkin theme, so I decided to make some pumpkin jello
jigglers.  Joe wasn't quite sure what to think of them, but the other kids loved them!
 

 
After they filled their tummies, they ran around and played to burn off all of that sugar.
When it was time for everyone to go home, I sent them off with some homemade
pumpkin spice playdoh.  I did my best to shape it like a pumpkin.  ;)
 
 

It was a fun afternoon and I am so happy I have such great friends to celebrate with.
We had one happy birthday boy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment