Friday, January 8, 2021

This Is The Day

 With everything going on with COVID-19 this year, we decided to make the switch and send Miles to Ascension for his last year of preschool.  It's just a few blocks from our house, which makes it more convenient, plus I felt really comfortable with their protocols and being able to keep the kids safe in school.

Ascension is a Catholic school, and while I'm not Catholic, I really am loving the religious element that he is learning in school.  Little bible stories, he says a little prayer (complete with "in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit") and earlier in the year he came home singing The B-I-B-L-E, a song I remember from when I was little.

This week his school is doing virtual learning after everyone was away for the holidays.  I got to listen in on what they were doing in class and it warmed my heart to hear them start each day with the following song...


No comments:

Post a Comment