Sunday, January 17, 2021

The Brown Cow Ice Cream Cake Contest

Restaurants in Oak Park are getting super creative to keep business coming in while COVID has things slowed down.  The Brown Cow ice cream parlor is a perfect example.  They've been having monthly "Do It Yourself Kit" contests.  Last month's was a Gingerbread House and this month is a Chocolate Ice Cream Cake in honor of National Chocolate Cake Day.

The minute I saw the post, I knew we had to get ourselves a kit.  The kids LOVE ice cream cake, and I've been wanting to try one from Brown Cow for quite awhile.  They give you everything you need, you just have to assemble it, decorate it and of course (my favorite part) eat it!

Here is the boys' submission for the contest:


I know I may be biased, but I think their cake turned out pretty amazing!!  


It was pretty delicious too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment