Monday, January 25, 2021

Owen's 9th Birthday Interview

 My Favorite.....

Food: Apples
Drink: Root Beer
Treat: Ice Cream Cake
Toy: Swords
Color: Black
TV Show: Grizzly and the Lemmings
Movie: Avengers End Game
Outfit: Black and Red outfits
Game: Fortnite
Animal: Cheetah
Song: "Mi Gente" by J Balvin
Book: Big Nate Books
Place to go: Disney World
Things to do outside: Play baseball
Thing to do at school: Math
Thing you like to sleep with: I like hugging my pillow to make me cooler because I get hot in my bed

What do you want to be when you grow up?  A baseball player
What makes you happy?  When I see my cousins
What makes you sad?  If someone broke their arm
Who are your best friends?  Ronan, Asher, Shea, Dev, Simon, JP, Niles, Dezi
What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  Go for walks
What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  Relax and watch football
What's your favorite thing to do with Joe?  Play Legos or Fortnite
What's your favorite thing to do with Miles?  Tackle with him
How old is Mommy? 39
What does Daddy do for his job?  He donates toys to the super big ships and they bring them to people
What do we love to do as a family?  Go for walks and movie nights
Anything else you want to tell us?  I got a huge Lego set and it takes 3 days to build!

No comments:

Post a Comment