Monday, November 16, 2015

The Never Ending Mile

While the weather is still somewhat agreeable, Joe and I have been walking to pick Owen
up from school.  I used to put Joe in the stroller and be there in no time, but he always fell
asleep since it was so close to his nap time.  In an effort to keep him awake I decided to let
him walk with me.  And such began the never ending mile...

 In addition to him wandering into people's yards and running in the opposite direction
we're supposed to be going, he is a big fan of the lying pit stop.  
 


It doesn't matter when or where, if he's feeling a little tired, he'll plop right down
and make himself comfy.
 

What used to take me 15 minutes has turned into a full hour.  
But, at least it keeps us awake and busy.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment