Saturday, November 28, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!!

There are so many things to be thankful for this year....our health, two amazing boys, a roof
over our head, a great group of friends and the list goes on and on.  But the one thing that
tops my list every single year is my family.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing
family.  There is nothing I look forward to more than going home to WI to spend time with
the people I love.  What makes it even more special is Ryan is just as excited as I am to see
them too.  We are so fortunate to have such great people in our lives and I thank God every
day for them.  We always enjoy spending time together and this weekend was no
exception.  I mean what's not to love??...

Relaxing and stuffing our faces,


 Annual post Thanksgiving dinner bowling,









 Black Friday sister pedicures,

  
And an indoor waterpark adventure.



 It was a fun-filled weekend that reminded me why I'm so lucky!

 Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment