Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wait...How did you..?!?

Although I have yet to see it actually occur in front of me, Joe can roll from his back to his
belly.  The first time I noticed it was last night.  I heard him fussing at one of his normal times
to eat, so I turned on the monitor and saw him laying on his belly (he sleeps on his back).  What?!?
He's been moving around a lot in his crib lately, so I figured he had used the side of the crib
to help flip himself over.  I wasn't totally sold that he could do it by himself, but sold
enough to pull out my camera at 3:40 AM to take a quick picture.  ;)


There was no denying his new found skill this afternoon however.   We came back from
running errands and I laid Joe down on his play mat (on his back) so I could get Owen some
lunch.  After Owen was situated, I went back to check on Joe.  I had to do a double
take because as I walked in on him, this is how I found him...

 

 It's official!  This little guy can roll.  Now hopefully he figures out how to roll from his belly
to his back soon, or we might be up a few more times at night flipping him over if he 
gets himself stuck.  And hopefully I catch him in action one of these times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment