Thursday, April 24, 2014

Peaches

After about a week of rice cereal I decided to move on to some more exciting foods for Joe.
First up...peaches.  While I realize they warn against starting with fruit as it may cause the
baby to develop a sweet tooth, it was the only thing I had available at the time so I went for
it.  Plus, if he has any of my genes he's bound to have a sweet tooth anyway, so there's no
use trying to fight it.  I don't think being a sweet tooth is all that bad.  ;)
 
 
I was so excited for him to try peaches.  I got him all set up in his high chair, got my little
bowl of peaches ready and couldn't wait to see the utter delight in his eyes when he got
his first taste.  Much to my dismay, he was not a fan.  We've tried two days in a row now
and I pretty much get the same response.
  


We'll give it a few more days and see if he comes around.  If not, we have many more
delicious new foods to try.  Maybe sweet potatoes...yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment