Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New Ride

So last week I did the unthinkable...I left my $600 stroller sitting on the side of the road
and drove away.  I am actually still having a hard time believing I did it.  I was at the
doctor's office with both kids, which is always somewhat of a crazy situation.  I walked us
out to the car, took Joe from the stroller and put him in the car, took Owen from the stroller
and put him in the car, and then just hopped in the car and drove off.  There sat my stroller.
I didn't even notice it until the next day when I went to pull out the stroller at the grocery
store and it wasn't there.  It took all of 2 minutes for me to remember exactly what I did. UGH!!  I am still kicking myself.  It is so unlike me to do something like that!

Stupid things happen and you can't change them so we're moving forward..in style!
Our new stroller came and we took our maiden voyage.


It's the exact same stroller we had, just black and brand new.  We had bought our old one
from the neighbors so it was nice to have this one right out of the box and learn the proper
way to do everything.  No more squeaks like the old one, rides super smooth....
Am I happy I lost the stroller?..no!  But it is really nice to have a new stroller.  

Not only was it our first ride in the new stroller, but it was the first time Joe sat side by side
with Owen without the carseat.  He snuggled right in and seemed to really enjoy himself.

 

Two things are for sure...This stroller will be getting a ton of use, 
and you can bet I will double check it is in the car wherever I go! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment