Monday, April 8, 2013

Hooray for Spring!!

Finally, we can get outside!!
 It seemed like Winter was never going to end, so now that the temperature is up 
in the 50s and yes, even 60s, we've been taking full advantage.
  We take Marley for a nice long walk every day when Owen wakes up from his 2nd nap,

 And then finish off our afternoons at the park.

Owen goes non stop, so I get my exercise for the day chasing after him.
It will be much easier once he is a little more steady on his feet, but for now he has
absolutely no fear and runs as fast as his little legs can carry him from one thing to the next.  
So I am always running one step behind him waiting to pick him up and brush him off when he loses his balance, or redirect him when he makes a beeline for the cement.  
I'm not sure who is more tired by the time we leave the park, Owen or me?


"Hey Mom, Can I get a little static guard in here?"


No comments:

Post a Comment