Sunday, April 28, 2013

Big Brother

It's official!  Owen is going to be a big brother.  :)



Ryan and I are SO excited!!  We knew we'd like our kids about 2 years apart,
so when Owen turned one and I stopped pumping milk for him, we decided to let nature take its course.  I got pregnant the very next month so it worked out perfectly.  With Owen it took 4 or 5 months to get pregnant, so this was a welcomed surprise.  

Owen will be just shy of 22 months at the new baby's due date.  I'm sure I'll have my hands full, but I love that he and the new baby will be so close in age.  I've already had a few ultrasounds at 6, 9 and 12 weeks so here is a little glimpse at the baby.  

9 Weeks

12 Weeks 

It is always so amazing to me how they grow into little babies so quickly.  I'm already going crazy wondering if it is a boy or a girl.  I'm the type that loves to know because it is so 
fun for me to envision what life is going to be like once he or she gets here.  As far as my
prediction, I'm still undecided.  At first I thought girl, then I was convinced it was a boy, and now I am back to thinking girl.  I am sure it will change a few more times before we actually find out.
Either way will be super exciting and we can hardly wait to meet the newest Kalita addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment