Monday, September 21, 2015

While Owen is Away, Joe will play

Joe and I are settling into our new routine while Owen is at school.  Monday and Wednesday we go to Munchkins class, which leaves us Tuesday and Thursday to do whatever we want.  Lately it's been looking a little something like this.  We drop Owen off at school, I go for a run during which Joe falls asleep in the stroller and naps, I stop at Starbucks, then take my coffee and my sleeping buddy to the park.  

 
Once he's had his fill of the park we head over to the library.  I hadn't been to the library in a really long time and I forgot how much there is to do.



After the library we walk back over to Pilgrim to pick a very happy Owen up.

These are the days that I really love being a stay at home mom.  Come winter when we're stuck inside all day or braving the freezing cold, I'll be begging for days like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment