Thursday, May 28, 2015

Water, Water and More Water

What better way to spend our first day without Owen's cast
than a day filled with water and pools??

We started this morning in the backyard playing in the water table and inflatable pool.


Joe was happy to watch Owen do his crazy "canonballs" as he kept calling them.




Or poke at his belly button.  Either seemed just as entertaining to him. ;)

 
And Owen was happy just being outside in the water.
To point out the obvious, yes, I realize my son is in his underwear.
The swimsuits didn't make it out in time for our pool party, but he didn't seem to mind.




Then this afternoon we met some friends for more fun at the pool.  


 Needless to say, by the time the day was over 
I had one very tired and one very happy little boy on my hands.
Now that's what I call a successful day of work.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment