Saturday, November 8, 2014

Fall Block Party

Today was our annual Fall block party.



It was getting late in the season and no one was stepping up to plan it, so I decided it was
my turn to organize it.  I planned the meals, made the flyer, ordered the bounce house, and
worked with the village to get our street blocked off.  There's a lot of planning that goes into
it, but I have fun doing things like this so it wasn't a big deal.  The only thing I was nervous about was the weather.  I was really hoping it would cooperate so all my hard work and planning wasn't wasted with it being too cold and rainy for everyone to enjoy themselves.
And thankfully, though it was a little cold, it turned out to be a beautiful Fall day.  It seemed
that everyone had a great time which makes it much more satisfying to me.

Here are a few pictures from the day:
  
















 Such a fun day!!  If I haven't said it before, we honestly have the best neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment