Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Munchkin Maestro

I've heard so many great things about introducing music 
to babies early on, so I decided to enroll Owen
in a class for the fall.  

There are two in Oak Park that I want to choose between,
so we are doing a trial class with both.  

Today was the first one:
Munchkin Maestros with Ms. Clara

We sang songs,
(well mostly she sang songs since I don't quite know them yet)
Kept the beat on our knees,
played with colorful scarves, tiny maracas, little drumsticks, and a triangle. 

Owen was somewhat amused by all of that,
but seemed to get tired of sitting up so long.  So when she brought
out the parachute and had us lay all of the babies down underneath it,
he was loving it.  


We passed the parachute to each other to make it twirl above their heads.
He was mesmerized.
 
 
Without a doubt, his favorite part of the class.  
 
We try out the second class on Monday, choose the one we like best,
and then Owen will officially be enrolled in his very first Mommy and Me class.  
I'm not going to lie....I'm pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment